Keep in mind that the Tomb of Sargeras will not actually release this week, we've got to take the fight to the Broken Shore first! Here's what you can expect:
- The Broken Shore - A new world questing zone that includes a new faction, rare spawns, world bosses, and more.
- The Cathedral of Eternal Night - A new dungeon with familiar faces, such as Illidan and Maiev.
- Class Mounts - Unlock a class specific mount after completing the new eleven week story in Patch 7.2
- Artifact Changes - There are new Artifact Traits, new Artifact Knowledge ranks, changes to Artifact Trait costs, and more.
- Order Hall Research - Two new tiers of Order Hall Talents have been added.
- Order Hall Campaign - Patch 7.2 continues the Order Hall Campaigns.
- Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two - You will be able to earn this achievement and unlock flying in this patch.
- Legion Invasions - The Legion is invading different zones in the Broken Isles.
- Spell Animations - Hunters, Death Knights, and Druids are getting a few new spell animations in this patch.
- Paragon Reputation System - Earn additional rewards from Legion factions after Exalted
- Pet Battle Dungeon - The first Pet Battle Dungeon takes you to Wailing Caverns.
- Crafted Legendary Items - Patch 7.2 adds crafted Legendary Items that are Bind on Equip!
- Legendary Item Changes - Some legendary items are changing, bad luck protection is spec specific, and you can (somewhat) target slots for legendary items.
- PvP Brawls - Southshore vs. Tarren Mill, Gravity Lapse, and the Warsong Scramble are some of the new brawls coming in this patch.
- New Music - As always, there is some new music in this patch.